Returns – How do I return my package?
We’re bummed things didn’t work out for you, but here’s the good news: you get 14 days to return your items starting from the day you receive your dispatch email. When returning a parcel please follow the process below:
1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging
2. Choose one of the addresses below to return the package by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting. Remember to add your order number under the returns address – you’ll find this in the Order History section on the My Account page.
3. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. Please note that returns will be made at your own cost.
Refunds – How long will my refund take?
A typical refund will take up to 21 days, that’s 14 days you returning and us processing and up to 7 days for it to make its way through the banking system. The refund will go back to the payment method you used when placing your order, once we’ve done our bit you’ll get an email confirming it’s on its way. If you’ve waited more than 14 days with no email from us then please get in touch by going to the ‘Contact Us’ tab on this page.
Can I exchange my order?
We don’t offer exchanges, but you can return your package and order again. Your refund will be processed as soon as we get your items back.
Welcome to LAIA Bags! Please note all terms and conditions apply to anyone who has purchased on www.laiabags.com
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
LAIABAGS.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. www.laiabags.com is operated by Lavinia Iannini Corp. We are a company registered in Miami and with our registered office at 3370 Mary Street, Miami Dade County, Florida 33133. Our email address is email@example.com.
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
1. We accept orders from specific countries. (We delivery only in United States)
3. YOUR STATUS
1. You may only purchase Products from us if:
a) you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (you must be at least 18 years old);
b) you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order; and,
c) are resident in a country that We deliver to.
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
1. Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason).
2. After you submit your order, We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If We accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us (“Contract”) will be formed.
3. As soon as you place your order, We start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery.
4. These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
1. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then as soon as reasonably possible (depending on the delivery service you have selected). In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 days after the day your Contract is entered into.
2. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox or left in a safe place, after three failed attempts, We may decide to delete you order.
3. Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
4. You will own the Products once We have received payment in full.
5. The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colours of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colours of the Products that will be delivered to you.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on our site in Us Dollar but exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
2. We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
3. We accept payment by Paypal.
4. You must pay for the Products (including all applicable delivery charges), and We will charge the card you have chosen to use to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order. We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account.
5. If We accept and process your order where there is a pricing error that is obvious and unmistakable and which could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, We may end the Contract, refund to you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
6. If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
8. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
2. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
3. You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay.